The Saint Mark School After School Activities Program welcomes students whose parents seek a safe, educational and recreational program. The program gives particular priority to homework completion and assistance. Our registration form is here.
A few program particulars:
– Children may attend 1 to 5 day[s] per week.
– The hours are from 3:00 pm until 6pm.
– The teacher-in-charge “signs-off” on completed homework.
– At the end of the session, a child is released only to a parent or adult on record.
– In case of an emergency and a parent wants the child to attend the program, you may call the school office by 2:00 p.m. to indicate that your child needs to attend the program that same day.
– No child will be permitted to return to a classroom after dismissal for forgotten books. Children must be responsible
to bring all books & assignments with them to afterschool. Copies will no longer be made in the school office.
– Children must be picked up by 6:00 p.m. An additional fee per 20 minutes will be billed to your account.
– Each week, in the Wednesday folder, an account statement indicating fees for the week prior is sent home. Payment is due
that same week to the Business Office.
– All students must be signed out at the time of pick-up. This will help us to insure that you are billed correctly. If you fail to sign your child out you will be billed at the highest rate. Only students in grades 6 – 8 are able to sign themselves out if there is a letter on file from you, the parent, giving permission for your child to go home alone.
– Students can only participate in recreational activities once homework is completed.
– If you will be late in picking up your child (after 6 p.m.) you must contact Michael Davis at
– PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD WITH TOYS OR ELECTRONIC GAMES. This causes many problems. If your child does bring in these items they will be confiscated. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
– Cell phones are not permitted to be used during Afterschool hours. If your child is found using a cell phone it will be
confiscated and you must pick it up in the Principal’s Office.
– You may attend Afterschool daily, one or more days a week or on an as need basis.
Please note that the Saint Mark School Afterschool Program is committed to your child’s academic success and well being. In order for the students to benefit from all that is available to them we must have the cooperation of the students and the support of their families. We are available to discuss with you any questions or concerns.