Saint Mark Catholic Academy accepts students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin. Transfer students must present a copy of their most recent report card and be prepared to interview with the Principal.
- Complete our online admissions application (Or request information and we’ll be in touch!)
- Or Request Info and we’ll be in touch to help you.
- Upon registration, the following materials must be presented:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate – if Roman Catholic
- Immunization Record
- Previous Report Card if the student is transferring from another school
- Social Security Number
- $150 non-refundable registration fee